This colourful cowl combines a straightforward lace pattern with a textured chevron in four colours. The suggested length is just long enough to wrap twice around your neck. To make it longer, simply work more repeats of any (or all!) of the four main sections.
- Aran weight yarn in 5 different colours:
- 225 metres / 247 yards of the Main Colour
- 55 metres / 62 yards of each contrast colour
- 6 mm / US 10 knitting needles, straight or circular
- A spare needle of the same size or smaller to help work the kitchener stitch at the end of cowl.