The Wallace Island Hat
A cozy toque featuring a fancy twisted ribbing and a brioche stockinette crown.
- 150 metres / 165 yards of worsted weight yarn
- 3.75 mm / US 5 circular knitting needles, 40cm / 16 inches in length
- 4.5 mm / US 7 circular knitting needles, 40cm / 16 inches in length
- 4.5 mm / US 7 double pointed needles
Kitchen Scale Scarf
A chunky rib scarf featuring a random colourblock pattern. Choose your three favourite colours, and see what combinations you can come up with!
- Three colours of bulky weight yarn, 125 metres / 136 yards of each colour
- 6 mm / US 10 needles
A quick and easy cowl that will keep you snuggly all winter. The pattern is suitable for beginner knitters, and makes a great last-minute gift!
- 160 metres / 175 yards of super bulky yarn
- 12 mm / US 17 circular needles, 60 cm to 80 cm (24 to 32 inches) in length.
Garter Stitch Hat
A fast-knit hat made with super bulky yarn. Originally knit in leftovers from a different project, you can combine as many colours as you like, or make it in a solid colour.
- 80 metres / 87 yards of super bulky yarn
- 9 mm / US 13 circular needles, 40cm / 16 inches in length
- 10 mm / US 15 circular needles, 40cm / 16 inches in length
- 10 mm / US 15 double pointed needles
Download for free from Ravelry (coming soon on PayHip)
Wet Coast Cowl
This colourful cowl combines a straightforward lace pattern with a textured chevron in four colours. The suggested length is just long enough to wrap twice around your neck. To make it longer, simply work more repeats of any (or all!) of the four main sections.
- Aran weight yarn in 5 different colours:
- 225 metres / 247 yards of the Main Colour
- 55 metres / 62 yards of each contrast colour
- 6 mm / US 10 knitting needles, straight or circular
- A spare needle of the same size or smaller to help work the kitchener stitch at the end of cowl.
Buy now on Ravelry (coming soon on PayHip)